The last round of the Biel tournament produced a tie for first place between GM's Leinier Dominguez and Evgeny Alekseev both finished on 6.5 points.
Dominquez lost his last round game all he needed was a draw to win the tournament outright.
1. GM Leinier Dominguez (CUB, 2708) 6.5
=GM Evgeny Alekseev (RUS, 2708) 6.5
3. GM Magnus Carlsen (NOR, 2775) 6.0
4. GM Etienne Bacrot (FRA, 2691) 5.5
5. GM Alexander Onischuk (USA, 2670) 4.0
6. GM Yannick Pelletier (SUI, 2569) 1.5
A play-off is now under way of 2 15 minutes games then if needed 2 blitz games and 1 Armageddon.
To watch these quick games CLICK HERE